0.3.4 Install on Windows

thomas.hertneky

Boo! Windows!
I am scared to ask, but can I get help getting 0.3.4 installed on Windows?
It would be wonderful to get the self installing exe like is available for
0.3.3a.

I have uninstalled and installed and tried and tried and tried, but I can
not get it to work.

I can get it to work some, but not the plug-in for check boxes.
It does not recognize ,,cb .
I get the colors and ,,1 and VO on the help menu.

I get errors from ftplugin/vo_base.vim on the last set of lines.
I assume this is my problem.
The lines starting with the vo_modules_load.

Thank you for any help.

Tom Hertneky

The contents of this email are the property of PNC. If it was not addressed to you, you have no legal right to read it. If you think you received it in error, please notify the sender. Do not forward or copy without permission of the sender. This message may contain an advertisement of a product or service and thus may constitute a commercial electronic mail message under US Law. PNC¬ís postal address is 249 Fifth Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15222. If you do not wish to receive any additional advertising or promotional messages from PNC at this e-mail address, click here to Unsubscribe. https://pnc.p.delivery.net/m/u/pnc/uni/p.asp By unsubscribing to this message, you will be unsubscribed from all advertising or promotional messages from PNC. Removing your e-mail address from this mailing list will not affect your subscription to alerts, e-newsletters or account servicing e-mails..

Re: 0.3.4 Install on Windows

Noel Henson
On Wednesday 09 November 2005 07:36 am, [hidden email] wrote:

> Boo! Windows!
> I am scared to ask, but can I get help getting 0.3.4 installed on
> Windows? It would be wonderful to get the self installing exe like is
> available for 0.3.3a.
>
> I have uninstalled and installed and tried and tried and tried, but I
> can not get it to work.
>
> I can get it to work some, but not the plug-in for check boxes.
> It does not recognize ,,cb .
> I get the colors and ,,1 and VO on the help menu.
>
> I get errors from ftplugin/vo_base.vim on the last set of lines.
> I assume this is my problem.
> The lines starting with the vo_modules_load.
>
> Thank you for any help.
>

> Tom Hertneky

Of course you can get help here. I think the best way to do it is to
install 0.3.3a. Then I can walk you through installing 0.3.4 files over the
top of the 0.3.3a files.

Noel

Re: 0.3.4 Install on Windows

Steve Litt
On Wednesday 09 November 2005 10:36 am, [hidden email] wrote:
> Boo! Windows!
> I am scared to ask, but can I get help getting 0.3.4 installed on Windows?
> It would be wonderful to get the self installing exe like is available for
> 0.3.3a.

Hi Tom,

When you do get VO working on Windows, could you please try vo_maketags.pl
(not sure where it would load on a Windows box), tell me whether it works
and/or errors out, and then try interoutline linking?

When I created Interoutline linking (using vo_maketags.pl), I never bothered
to make it portable to Windows. Now, with many, many people using Windows VO,
I guess I better make it work.

SteveT

Steve Litt
Founder and acting president: GoLUG