2006.otl

thomas.hertneky

Thank you Stefan.
Awesome!

Tom Hertneky

The contents of this email are the property of PNC. If it was not addressed to you, you have no legal right to read it. If you think you received it in error, please notify the sender. Do not forward or copy without permission of the sender. This message may contain an advertisement of a product or service and thus may constitute a commercial electronic mail message under US Law. PNC’s postal address is 249 Fifth Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15222. If you do not wish to receive any additional advertising or promotional messages from PNC at this e-mail address, click here to Unsubscribe. https://pnc.p.delivery.net/m/u/pnc/uni/p.asp By unsubscribing to this message, you will be unsubscribed from all advertising or promotional messages from PNC. Removing your e-mail address from this mailing list will not affect your subscription to alerts, e-newsletters or account servicing e-mails..

Re: 2006.otl

Stefan Schmiedl
[hidden email] (01.12. 12:14):

> Thank you Stefan.
> Awesome!

The really interesting question is: Why did I not think of it waaay back
in time, when I came up with that calendar thingie? Steve's remarks
about the strange ruby code should have led me to that solution...

s.

--
Stefan Schmiedl

Re: 2006.otl

Lucas Gonzalez Santa Cruz
 >The really interesting question is: Why did I not think of it waaay back
 >in time, when I came up with that calendar thingie? Steve's remarks
 >about the strange ruby code should have led me to that solution...

Now, if only you could share the Ruby script (on a pay-per-view basis),
we might even be tempted to learn Ruby.

;)

Lucas

UPDATE! was Re: 2006.otl

Stefan Schmiedl
Lucas Gonzalez Santa Cruz (01.12. 21:02):

> Now, if only you could share the Ruby script (on a pay-per-view basis),
> we might even be tempted to learn Ruby.

ok. take this: http://xss.de/adhoc/vo_calgen.rb.html

In other news, all of your change requests are incorporated.

s.

--
Stefan Schmiedl