1. Added the TlistAddFiles command to add multiple files to the taglist
window without opening them.
2. Maintain the taglist window width and height across Vim window layout
3. Restore the Vim window location after the taglist window is closed.
4. Use a simpler regular expression for parsing tags output.
5. When a closed fold is selected in the taglist window, open the fold
and jump to the file.
6. When the Tlist_Auto_Open variable is set, open the taglist window
only when a supported type of file is opened.
7. When displaying tags for a single file, center the current tag line
when opening a file.
8. When jumping to a tag, add the previous location to the jump list.
9. Fix the problem with recording timestamps in the debug messages on
10. Set the ' mark when jumping to a selected tag.
Let me know, if you see any issues/problems in using this version of the
Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page