ANN: Vim Wiki in Esperanto

A.J.Mechelynck
Hello, I just translated the English Wiki page about Vim into Esperanto. If
any Esperantists other than me happen hereabouts, now's the time to go poke
holes in it.

English text:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vim_%28text_editor%29
Esperanto text:
    http://eo.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vim_%28tekstoprilaborilo%29

Re: ANN: Vim Wiki in Esperanto

joachim.koehler.nsu
Hi all,
Hi Tony,

1. See also the German wikipedia:
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vim

2. Especially to all the german-speaking user (J?rgen Kr?mer,
Michael Naumann and all the others)
Is there something wrong or missing?

3. Can somebody translate parts or the whole article for
the English wikipedia, if it is okay?

Many thanks in advance.
Joachim

+++ GMX - die erste Adresse f?r Mail, Message, More +++

Re: ANN: Vim Wiki in Esperanto

A.J.Mechelynck