Vim 7.0 has added a number of features that still appeared in the voting
list. I have now updated the list to reflect the Vim 7.0 features.
- add tabbed windows
- add undo tree (be able to go back to any previous situation)
- add a ":grep" command that does not use an external command
- add option to highlight the screen line (and column) of the cursor
- "add intelligent completion"
-> "add more and better omni completion plugins"
- "add more features to Vim scripting (arrays, lists, sorting, etc.)"
-> "add more features to Vim scripting"
- "add more autocommand events (for ":cd", start Insert mode, etc.)"
-> "add more autocommand events (for ":cd", jump to tag, etc.)"
- "add on-the-fly spell checking"
-> "improve on-the-fly spell checking"