Another link

Matej Cepl-2
Hi, guys,

sorry for spamming you with all these links, but del.icio.us is down for a
moment and I want to save these links somewhere :-). Moreover, I hope at
least some of them may be interesting to somebody. So this one is an
attempt to create outliner in OOo via StarBasic (still very much pre-alpha,
but may become to be interesting)
http://ext.openoffice.org.nz/doku.php?id=collaboration:outliner

BTW, talking about del.icio.us -- don't we want to maintain a tag outliner
(or something like that), where we could collect all interesting links
about outliners?

Matej
GPG Finger: 89EF 4BC6 288A BF43 1BAB  25C3 E09F EF25 D964 84AC

Do not long for the night, when people vanish in their place.
Be careful, do not turn to evil; for you have preferred this to
affliction.
      -- Job 36:20f (NASB)