Archives of vimconf 2020

het jagani
Hello,

I missed the conference. Is there anyway I can watch talks now.?

Re: Archives of vimconf 2020

Christian Brabandt

On Mo, 07 Sep 2020, het jagani wrote:

> I missed the conference. Is there anyway I can watch talks now.?

Looks like they should appear here earlier or later:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPK_UHtbfcWABCi0F0GPG6w

currently there are only 4 videos here.

Best,
Christian
--
Der Unverstand ist die unbesiegbarste Macht auf Erden.
                -- Anselm Feuerbach

Re: Archives of vimconf 2020

Bram Moolenaar

Christian wrote:

> On Mo, 07 Sep 2020, het jagani wrote:
>
> > I missed the conference. Is there anyway I can watch talks now.?
>
> Looks like they should appear here earlier or later:
> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPK_UHtbfcWABCi0F0GPG6w
>
> currently there are only 4 videos here.

The number increased up to 14.  I started to watch a few, but then they
got all switched to "private" and can't be seen anymore...

--
ARTHUR: Did you say shrubberies?
ROGER:  Yes.  Shrubberies are my trade.  I am a shrubber.  My name is Roger

Re: Archives of vimconf 2020

zdohnal

all videos are now private - will they be public available later?

--
Zdenek Dohnal
Software Engineer

Re: Archives of vimconf 2020

Richard Mitchell

Hi,

--
Zdenek Dohnal
Software Engineer

According to ABD on discord VimConf.live:

She said: "hi gang! It came to my attention today that I actually need to review rules about content ownership and dissemination (legal blah blah) in order to make sure we do things by the book, so for the time being I've had to remove all the videos from the official channel. Each of the speakers has more or less posted their own content on their own social channels so you can find them there. Once I have an understanding about all the rules etc. then we will repost the content following the prescribed guidelines."

 I'm just passing this along for those who may not know to look there and am by no means claiming ownership above the above text.  Please forgive me.

Re: Archives of vimconf 2020

Prabir Shrestha
Most of the videos are now up in the playlist.

I did a talk on Learning Vimscript for those who are new and looking into writing vimscript.