Better URLs for scripts/plugins?

Matej Cepl-2
Hi, Noel,

still in the process of developing vimoutliner package for Fedora/Extras,
and I have another problem (not show-stopper, just it would be interesting
in future releases). .spec file for RPMs allows inclusion of real URL of
sources, so it would be nice to have good URLs for other stuff I got from
vimoutliner.org website. Namely I have problems with otl2html-*.tar.gz and
otl_handler.tgz. You've made me nice URL for vimoutliner itself
(<a href="http://www.vimoutliner.org/files/vimoutliner-%">http://www.vimoutliner.org/files/vimoutliner-%{version}.tar.gz), could
you do something same for these two tarballs as well, please?

Thanks a lot,

Matěj

--
http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/blog/, Jabber: ceplma<at>jabber.cz
GPG Finger: 89EF 4BC6 288A BF43 1BAB  25C3 E09F EF25 D964 84AC

He inherited some good instincts from his Quaker forebears, but
by diligent hard work, he overcame them.
      -- James Reston
         (about Richard Nixon)

Re: Better URLs for scripts/plugins?

Noel Henson
Matej,

Sorry for the long response time on this. It's the holidays and winter
(with all its associated illnesses and, for where we live, trials and
tribulations of being snowed-in and no power).

I don't have any problem with this. Even though I thought I was done with
otl2html.py, I've actually resurrected it and added more functionality.
I hope to have some time in the coming month to clean things up as well as
release VO 0.4.0.

Sorry again for the poor response time.

Noel

On Monday 11 December 2006 06:25, Matej Cepl wrote:

> Hi, Noel,
>
> still in the process of developing vimoutliner package for
> Fedora/Extras, and I have another problem (not show-stopper, just it
> would be interesting in future releases). .spec file for RPMs allows
> inclusion of real URL of sources, so it would be nice to have good URLs
> for other stuff I got from vimoutliner.org website. Namely I have
> problems with otl2html-*.tar.gz and otl_handler.tgz. You've made me nice
> URL for vimoutliner itself
> (<a href="http://www.vimoutliner.org/files/vimoutliner-%">http://www.vimoutliner.org/files/vimoutliner-%{version}.tar.gz), could
> you do something same for these two tarballs as well, please?
>
> Thanks a lot,
>
> Mat?j

Re: Better URLs for scripts/plugins?

Matěj Cepl
Noel Henson scripst:
> Sorry again for the poor response time.

Not a problem -- so what are URLs?

Matěj

--
http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/blog/, Jabber: ceplma<at>jabber.cz
GPG Finger: 89EF 4BC6 288A BF43 1BAB  25C3 E09F EF25 D964 84AC

According to the Franciscan priest Richard Rohr, spirituality is
not for people who are trying to avoid hell; it is for people
who have been through hell. In many ways, spirituality is about
what we do with our pain. And the truth is, if we don't
transform it, we will transmit it.
    -- Al Gustafson
       (quoted at
        http://thecorner.typepad.com\