Bruce Perens contribution

Dillon Jones
fyi -

        I happened upon a post by Bruce Perens that he's using VO and ruby to convert
outlines to Openoffice.org presentations:

        article: "I Hate Powerpoint"
        http://technocrat.net/d/2006/10/31/9800

        As you may know, Bruce is something of a celebrity in the free & open
source software community.  Here's his home page: http://perens.com/ and
here's a wikipedia article about him: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Perens

        Welcome Bruce, and thanks for the contribution (now if only it were in
python!).

fdj

Re: Bruce Perens contribution

Steve Litt
On Wednesday 24 January 2007 11:39, Dillon Jones wrote:

> fyi -
>
> I happened upon a post by Bruce Perens that he's using VO and ruby to
> convert outlines to Openoffice.org presentations:
>
> article: "I Hate Powerpoint"
> http://technocrat.net/d/2006/10/31/9800
>
> As you may know, Bruce is something of a celebrity in the free & open
> source software community.  Here's his home page: http://perens.com/ and
> here's a wikipedia article about him:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Perens
>
> Welcome Bruce, and thanks for the contribution (now if only it were in
> python!).
>
> fdj

       *     *
        \ o /