Building Carbon Vim from repo: Colorscheme

Building Carbon Vim from repo: Colorscheme

Axel Kielhorn

Hi!

I tried building a carbon Vim from the MacVim repo.
I got tons of $xy is deprecated warnings (most of them related to
QD.framework) which I ignored.

When I start Vim I get warnings about:

MacSelectedTextBackgroundColor
MacTextColor
MacTextBackgroundColor

Every time Vim loses or gains focus I get a warning about an autocommand
because it tries to set guibg to MacSelectedTextBackgroundColor

Shouldn´t these definition be wrapped in
if has("gui_macvim") / endif
to make the colorscheme work on non-MacVim Vims?

Axel

Re: Building Carbon Vim from repo: Colorscheme

Björn Winckler

On 13/04/2008, Axel Kielhorn <[hidden email]> wrote:

>  I tried building a carbon Vim from the MacVim repo.
>  I got tons of $xy is deprecated warnings (most of them related to
>  QD.framework) which I ignored.
>
>  When I start Vim I get warnings about:
>
>  MacSelectedTextBackgroundColor
>  MacTextColor
>  MacTextBackgroundColor
>
>  Every time Vim loses or gains focus I get a warning about an autocommand
>  because it tries to set guibg to MacSelectedTextBackgroundColor
>
>  Shouldn´t these definition be wrapped in
>  if has("gui_macvim") / endif
>  to make the colorscheme work on non-MacVim Vims?

Sure, that is easy enough to do...I never considered the possibility
that anybody would want to use the color scheme outside MacVim. ;-)

Thanks for the suggestion,
Bjorn