Cannot compile latest vim73 with Tiny features

Cannot compile latest vim73 with Tiny features

Tony Mechelynck
Trying to compile latest vim73a (3cb515c62e9c) with Tiny features: I get
the following error at link time:

objects/option.o: In function `set_num_option':
/root/.build/vim/vim-hg/vim/src/shadow-tiny/option.c:7890: undefined
reference to `blowfish_self_test'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [vi] Error 1

There seems to be a missing #ifdef FEAT_CRYPT around lines 7878-7892 of
option.c

The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common.
Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts
to fit their views ... which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to
be one of the facts that needs altering.
                -- Doctor Who, "Face of Evil"

Re: Cannot compile latest vim73 with Tiny features

Bram Moolenaar

Tony Mechelynck wrote:

> Trying to compile latest vim73a (3cb515c62e9c) with Tiny features: I get
> the following error at link time:
>
> objects/option.o: In function `set_num_option':
> /root/.build/vim/vim-hg/vim/src/shadow-tiny/option.c:7890: undefined
> reference to `blowfish_self_test'
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> make: *** [vi] Error 1
>

> There seems to be a missing #ifdef FEAT_CRYPT around lines 7878-7892 of
> option.c

Yeah, that was in the todo list.  I'll fix that soon.

--
Q: What is a patch 22?
A: A patch you need to include to make it possible to include patches.