Cannot navigate in help

Frantz Baustier-2

When I try to naviate in help section using CTRL+] I have todo it twice an, instead of entering the desired section I reach a section called "Bars example" wich explain how to navigate.
The double click with mouse work.
I try to navigate with an empty vimrc but still the same problem.

Thank you,

For more information, visit

For more options, visit