Case sensitive matching

Ven Tadipatri
Is there a way for vim's autocomplete (ctrl+n, ctrl+p) to show case
sensitive matches?
For example, if I have fooBar and foobar in the current file, I start
type foo, then hit ctrl+n, I would like to be able to chooose between
fooBar and foobar, but vim thinks there is only one match (foobar)
I have ignorecase on , so I can easily find text in the document
regardless of case, but I want case sensitive matching for
autocomplete - am I asking for the impossible?

Thanks,
Ven