Change python version/path

L8D

Change python version/path

L8D
I need to change the python path to use the python 2.7.5 I installed with homebrew. How do I do that?

Re: Change python version/path

Tony Mechelynck
On Saturday, August 24, 2013 11:52:42 PM UTC+2, L8D wrote:
> I need to change the python path to use the python 2.7.5 I installed with homebrew. How do I do that?

Normally configure should find the right version (at least when compiling a Console version of Vim, or gvim for X11). For MacVim I'm less sure but I hope the same applies. In all cases, to use a different Python version you must recompile from source.

If configure doesn't find the correct version, I think there is some argument to tell it where to look but I'm not sure of the details. Check the src/Makefile and/or the src/auto/configure.

A Riverside, California, health ordinance states that two persons may
not kiss each other without first wiping their lips with carbolized rosewater.