Clicking below wrapped last line (feature request)

enk

Clicking below wrapped last line (feature request)

enk

Hi list..

To illustrate, I'll use a vim that's 40 columns wide. It applies to
both gvim and vim with ":set mouse=a".

I ":set wrap linebreak", then enter "one two three four five six seven
eight nine ten eleven" and it will break between "eight" and "nine":

one two three four five six seven eight
nine ten eleven

When I click horizontally on the space between "ten" and "eleven" but
vertically below the text, the cursor moves to the 't' of "three". I'd
prefer if it moved to the space between "ten" and "eleven" or the end
of the last screen line like in many other editors.

Best regards,
Erik Wognsen