Code completion

consiglieri
Hi
I've normally used vim terminal edition and not macvim. But decided to
give macvim a try. In my normal vim terminal I use code completion
which is mapped to tab. Hence in python I hit tab and code completion
works. This does however not work att all in MacVim. Are there
differences with MacVim and a terminal Vim in this respect?

Thanks

Re: Code completion

consiglieri
I found the error, so consider this question answered