Copy/paste to terminal

Ni Va
Hi,

Using a buffer with some ruby command copied with normal Vy:

gem install rmagick  --platform=ruby -- --with-opt-lib=C:\ImageMagick-7.0.7-Q16-HDRI\lib --with-opt-include=C:\ImageMagick-7.0.7-Q16-HDRI\include

And opening :terminal,

how can I paste that command into terminal.

Thank you
NiVa

Re: Copy/paste to terminal

Ni Va
Le dimanche 8 avril 2018 22:23:11 UTC+2, Ni Va a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> Using a buffer with some ruby command copied with normal Vy:
>
> gem install rmagick  --platform=ruby -- --with-opt-lib=C:\ImageMagick-7.0.7-Q16-HDRI\lib --with-opt-include=C:\ImageMagick-7.0.7-Q16-HDRI\include
>

> And opening :terminal,
>
> how can I paste that command into terminal.
>
> Thank you
> NiVa
ok
CTRL-W " {reg}  where reg is @

Re: Copy/paste to terminal

Lifepillar
On 08/04/2018 22:30, Ni Va wrote:
> Le dimanche 8 avril 2018 22:23:11 UTC+2, Ni Va a écrit :
 >>
>> how can I paste that command into terminal.
>
> CTRL-W " {reg}  where reg is @

Thanks for answering your own question: I have been looking for a way to
paste into the terminal as well.

How did you find that you can use @?

Thanks,
Life.

Re: Copy/paste to terminal

Ni Va
Le lundi 9 avril 2018 10:30:05 UTC+2, Lifepillar a écrit :

> On 08/04/2018 22:30, Ni Va wrote:
> > Le dimanche 8 avril 2018 22:23:11 UTC+2, Ni Va a écrit :
>  >>
> >> how can I paste that command into terminal.
> >
> > CTRL-W " {reg}  where reg is @
>
> Thanks for answering your own question: I have been looking for a way to
> paste into the terminal as well.
>
> How did you find that you can use @?
>
> Thanks,
> Life.