Quantcast

CoreText in MacVim?

MMak
I did see MMCoreText.* in the source code, but it seems that MacVim does not use CoreText to render text, instead it uses NSTextView to render text, is that true?

Re: CoreText in MacVim?

Björn Winckler
On 2 January 2012 05:55, MMak wrote:
> I did see MMCoreText.* in the source code, but it seems that MacVim does not
> use CoreText to render text, instead it uses NSTextView to render text, is
> that true?

No.  If you enable the "experimental renderer" in the advanced
preferences the Core Text renderer is used.  If not, it uses the
NSTextView-based renderer.

Björn