Crash with 'substitute' in gwin (win32)?

Crash with 'substitute' in gwin (win32)?

pb-2
Hi, when using this subst command:
:%s/<[hH]/\r\&<H/
is correct what I want...

Using:
:%s/<[hH]/\r&<H/
gvim crashes ... when activated from command history

I'm not expert in regexp but I guess it should not crash?
Thanks, bye.

gvim 6.3.076 for win32

Re: Crash with 'substitute' in gwin (win32)?

Mathias Michaelis
Hallo pb (?)

> Using:
> :%s/<[hH]/\r&<H/
> gvim crashes ... when activated from command history
>
> gvim 6.3.076 for win32

I can't reproduce it with vim 6.3.074 and 6.3.078 in Windows XP.
Best regards
Mathias

pbrbora wrote:

> Hi, when using this subst command:
> :%s/<[hH]/\r\&<H/
> is correct what I want...
>
> Using:
> :%s/<[hH]/\r&<H/
> gvim crashes ... when activated from command history
>
> I'm not expert in regexp but I guess it should not crash?
> Thanks, bye.
>
> gvim 6.3.076 for win32

I don't see this problem.  You may also have to show the text with
which it happens.

Please mention your full name when sending an e-mail, I don't know who
you are.

181. You make up words that go with the "happy tune" your modem makes
     while dialing your ISP.