Crazy key bindings in win32

Tom Rathbone
Hi All,

I'm using gvim 6.3 and I can't work out how to disable all of the
windows bindings.. i.e. <C-S> save file, <C-A> select all.  I'm not
using easy gvim and I have set nocompatible.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Tom.

Re: Crazy key bindings in win32

Tim Chase-2
> I'm using gvim 6.3 and I can't work out how to disable all of the
> windows bindings.. i.e. <C-S> save file, <C-A> select all.  I'm not
> using easy gvim and I have set nocompatible.

Sourcing mswin.vim in your vimrc file is the usual culprit.  You
should just be able to edit your vimrc file and nuke the line
that likely reads "so mswin.vim" or "source mswin.vim".

-tim