Custom compiler in Tools -> Set Compiler menu?

Custom compiler in Tools -> Set Compiler menu?

Shakhzod Ikromov
Hello, I'm currently using MacVim for my JS project and everything is build by gulp. So I use :!npx gulp many times.

I discovered, there's a make command which bond to COMMAND+B and I want to execute gulp for this shortcut. How this can be achieved?