Delete key now left-expanding the selection?

Delete key now left-expanding the selection?

Felipe Gasper
Hello,

If I select a block of text in macvim then hit Delete, macvim will now expand the text selection leftward rather than deleting the block of text, as it has been doing.

I _think_ I’m seeing this because I updated my MacPorts; it’s now using snapshot 161.

This behavior doesn’t happen in GUI vim, just macvim.

Is there a setting I can set so that Delete will delete the selected text?

Thank you!

-Felipe Gasper