Quantcast

Determine the exact word in many searched words

Determine the exact word in many searched words

Ni Va
Hi,

While I search back to many possible keywords in my buffer with that :

let lineno = search('^\(FOO\|FOO_BLOCK\|BAR_BLOCK\|FOOBAR\)','bn')

Then would like to know in one code line with maybe "map(", "matchstr(v:val", the exact word found.

FOO

searching backward and then exact word is FOO

END_FOO

FOO_BLOCK

searching backward and then exact word is FOO_BLOCK

END_FOO_BLOCK

thanks