Documentation update: first draft

Gavin Sinclair
Hi guys,

Attached is a FAQ in Vim Help format, so view it in Vim.  The idea is
to generate a table of contents with a Ruby program, and convert the
whole lot to HTML to go on the project homepage.

This is a first draft.  Little or nothing is sacred.  Please critique.
 Some parts are left to be done.  Note to Hugh: I haven't dealt with
matchit adequately at all, so there's one detailed suggestion you can
make :)

Cheers,
Gavin

Re: Documentation update: first draft

Hugh Sasse
On Sat, 15 Oct 2005, Gavin Sinclair wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> Attached is a FAQ in Vim Help format, so view it in Vim.  The idea is
> to generate a table of contents with a Ruby program, and convert the
> whole lot to HTML to go on the project homepage.
>
> This is a first draft.  Little or nothing is sacred.  Please critique.
>  Some parts are left to be done.  Note to Hugh: I haven't dealt with
> matchit adequately at all, so there's one detailed suggestion you can
> make :)
It was easy to deal with matchit, as you see.  Hope the other
suggestions in the attached patch are ok.

vim-ruby-FAQ.diff1 (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Documentation update: first draft

Gavin Sinclair
Excellent patch; thanks.  This is in CVS, by the way: vim-ruby/FAQ.