Drag&drop not working

Beirne Konarski
I'm new to the Mac and want to use vim.  The only problem I'm having
is that drag&drop doesn't work consistently.  It shows the right file
on the top of the window and I can open the file if I open is from
inside vim.  It shows the same path at the top of the bar when I open
it from inside.  If I remove the .vimrc and .gvimrc files from my
home directory it works some of the time.  I'm using a fully updated
Tiger and have vim 6.71.  Is there anything I can do to make vim
droppable?

Thanks,
Beirne

Beirne "Bern" Konarski