Drag and drop seems not working.

Ni Va
Hi all,

On Windows 10, drag and drop a file from desktop to gvim 8.1.26 x86 seems to not working.

Thank you in advance.
NiVa

DragAndDropFileToGvimFails.gif (61K) Download Attachment

Re: Drag and drop seems not working.

Bram Moolenaar

> On Windows 10, drag and drop a file from desktop to gvim 8.1.26 x86 seems to not working.

Works fine for me. Please check your installation.

--
Bad fashion can discourage normal people from interacting with the engineer
and talking about the cute things their children do.

Le lundi 28 mai 2018 19:08:28 UTC+2, Bram Moolenaar a écrit :

> > On Windows 10, drag and drop a file from desktop to gvim 8.1.26 x86 seems to not working.
>
> Works fine for me. Please check your installation.
>
> --
> Bad fashion can discourage normal people from interacting with the engineer
> and talking about the cute things their children do.
> (Scott Adams - The Dilbert principle)
>
>  /// Bram Moolenaar -- [hidden email] -- http://www.Moolenaar.net   \\\
> ///        sponsor Vim, vote for features -- http://www.Vim.org/sponsor/ \\\
> \\\  an exciting new programming language -- http://www.Zimbu.org        ///
>  \\\            help me help AIDS victims -- http://ICCF-Holland.org    ///
Maybe was mismatched files between x86 and x64 own gvim 8.1.26 that caused error.
Because after unzipped my archive it works.

Thank you !