Enabling auto complete word

cblasius
Hi!

How I can enable auto complete word in writing?

Thanks for advice
cblasius

Re: Enabling auto complete word

Marian Csontos
Hi,

CTRL-N, CTRL-P - completes only to words in actual file. But there is more
than it:
tagfile completion, keyword list completion, filename completion,...

for more about it see
:help insert_expand

Regards

-- Marian

On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 09:22:07 +0200, cblasius <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> How I can enable auto complete word in writing?
>
> Thanks for advice
> cblasius

________ Information from NOD32 ________
http://www.nod32.com

Re: Enabling auto complete word

Mark Woodward
Marian Csontos said the following on 1/06/2005 7:55 PM:

> Hi,
>
> CTRL-N, CTRL-P - completes only to words in actual file. But there is
> more  than it:
> tagfile completion, keyword list completion, filename completion,...
>
> for more about it see
> :help insert_expand
>
> Regards
>
> -- Marian
>
> On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 09:22:07 +0200, cblasius <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi!
>>
>> How I can enable auto complete word in writing?
>>
>> Thanks for advice
>> cblasius

check out Benji Fishers? wordComplete plugin

Mark

Re: Enabling auto complete word

cblasius
Than you everyone for help :-)