Error detected while processing .\vim81\menu.vim:

Error detected while processing .\vim81\menu.vim:

Ni Va
Hi,

I got this message after a number of vim launch under Windows 7 and vim8.1.240 x86 build.

Thank you

 Error detected while processing C:\ThirdParty\Vim_x86\vim81\menu.vim:

line  163:

E121: Undefined variable: paste#paste_cmd

E15: Invalid expression: 'vnoremenu <script> &Edit.&Paste<Tab>"+gP^I' .
paste#paste_cmd['v']

Sans titre.png (11K) Download Attachment