Fail to copy local file to ftp directory

Fail to copy local file to ftp directory

epanda
Hi,

I am trying to make a func that copy a local file to my distant ftp
directory .

1/
        exec 'Nread ftp://[hidden email]/path'
        norm mt

        This command seems to work well cause netrw tells me
         "   Copy/Move Tgt: ftp://[hidden email]/path/ (remote)

2/
        " select the local file
        exec 'e  C:\localpath\localfile'
        if search("\.swf", "w") > 0
                " mark the swf file
                norm mf

        This command seems to work well cause filename is highlighted

3/ Fails
                " copy
                norm mc