First time authoring in VO

Steve Litt
Hi all,

For some reason I don't understand, I'm authoring the majority of my new book
in VO, before converting it to LyX. Understand that as of LyX 1.5.x, LyX has
an outline mode somewhat similar to that of MS Office, so its structure is
easily changeable within LyX. But something compels me, for now, to author
within VO.

I think it might be that so far I don't have confidence in my outline, and
believe I might have to make major structural changes as I think of new
things while writing the book. Wish me luck!

SteveT

Steve Litt
Recession Relief Package
http://www.recession-relief.US