Folding

thomas.hertneky

Hello VOers,
I am just getting back into using vimoutliner and vim.
I am trying to use folding, but not having success.
When I use 'zc' I get 'E490: No fold found'.
When I try to use the commands ',,1  ,,2  ,,3'  nothing happens.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you,
--tom

The contents of this email are the property of PNC. If it was not addressed to you, you have no legal right to read it. If you think you received it in error, please notify the sender. Do not forward or copy without permission of the sender. This message may contain an advertisement of a product or service and thus may constitute a commercial electronic mail message under US Law. PNC’s postal address is 249 Fifth Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15222. If you do not wish to receive any additional advertising or promotional messages from PNC at this e-mail address, click here to Unsubscribe. https://pnc.p.delivery.net/m/u/pnc/uni/p.asp By unsubscribing to this message, you will be unsubscribed from all advertising or promotional messages from PNC. Removing your e-mail address from this mailing list will not affect your subscription to alerts, e-newsletters or account servicing e-mails.

Re: Folding

Steve Litt
On Tuesday 08 April 2008 08:31, [hidden email] wrote:
> Hello VOers,
> I am just getting back into using vimoutliner and vim.
> I am trying to use folding, but not having success.
> When I use 'zc' I get 'E490: No fold found'.
> When I try to use the commands ',,1  ,,2  ,,3'  nothing happens.
> Any help would be appreciated.
> Thank you,
> --tom

What OS, distro, and VO version?

SteveT

Re: Folding

thomas.hertneky
Folding problem:
OS: Windows XP
VIM:  7.1
VO: 0.3.3  (from ':help vo')

I see now that VO is old.
I will work on getting that to 0.3.4

On Tuesday 08 April 2008 09:56, [hidden email] wrote:
> Folding problem:
> OS: Windows XP
> VIM:  7.1
> VO: 0.3.3  (from ':help vo')
>
> I see now that VO is old.
> I will work on getting that to 0.3.4
> --tom

I think there's probably a 75% chance that the mere act of reinstallation will
cure the problem, whether you install 0.3.3 or 0.3.4, but of course you might
as well install the latest.

If the symptom persists after installation, there are ways you can diagnose
what's happening and how to fix them. THIS TIME I'll document the process :-)

Thanks

SteveT