Force dd own mapping take in on nomodifiable buffer

Force dd own mapping take in on nomodifiable buffer

Ni Va
Hi,

Assuming that the nomodifiable option is set on a buffer, I am trying to map this kind :

 \:call explorer#UniteDeleter(get(b:array,line(".")),1)<CR>

But vim returns to me the nomodifiable option forbid the dd action.

How can I force that ?

Thank you