[Fwd: Re: vim & rcsclean on Cygwin]

Andrew Long

On Wed, 2005-10-05 at 21:36 +0200, A. J. Mechelynck wrote:
> Andrew Long wrote:
> > This PROBABLY isn't a VIM question, but what the hell...

I was right... it wasn't a VIM problem. The problem was in the clock on
the file server... it's set about 15 minutes slow, so all the dae/times
are out of whack from my PC (which is about 3 minutes fast anyway) so
it's up to my network team to fix it..... which means I can wait until
christmas to get it fixed (which year, I don't know :( )

Andy