[Fwd: Taskwarrior account activation request]

[Fwd: Taskwarrior account activation request]

David J Patrick-2
example

A new user (xMellowz) has registered. The account is pending your approval:
http://taskwarrior.com/users?sort_key=created_on&sort_order=desc&status=2

To change your notification preferences, please click here: http://taskwarrior.com/my/account

Re: [Fwd: Taskwarrior account activation request]

Noel Henson
Everyone,

I have cleared my schedule for the rest of the afternoon and evening to get
the email services running properly, fix the logins and (hopefully) work
with David to get the site ready for release.

Sorry, I was swamped with a couple of projects that came out of nowhere and
required pretty much round-the-clock work. Being self-employed, I can't
turn THOSE down. :)

Noel