Has window-toolbar feature?

Lifepillar-2
How do you check whether Vim has the window-toolbar (WinBar) feature?

Thanks,
Life.

Re: Has window-toolbar feature?

Bram Moolenaar

> How do you check whether Vim has the window-toolbar (WinBar) feature?

        if has('menu')

29. Your phone bill comes to your doorstep in a box.

On 26 May 2019, at 13:14, Bram Moolenaar <[hidden email]> wrote:

>> How do you check whether Vim has the window-toolbar (WinBar) feature?
>
> if has('menu')

I have compiled v8.0.0197 (with +menu), has('menu') returns 1, yet it
doesn't seem to have support for window toolbars. Ah ok, helpgrep-ing
window-toolbar explains that it was introduced in Vim 8.0.1123. So, I
guess that has('patch-8.0.0197') && has(‘menu') is necessary and
sufficient.

Thanks!
Life.