Help with task paper.vim in iVim

Eric Weir
I've had taskpaper.vim running in MacVim for several years. Lately I've been working on getting my essential plugins running in iVim on an iPad. At this point the only one I’m having difficulty with is taskpaper.vim. There is no highlighting in taskpaper files and the taskpaper commands have no effect. I haven’t a clue where to look in diagnosing the problem.

The taskpaper installation in iVim is a manually installed copy of the installation of the executed in MacVim via vundle.

Help appreciated.

Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
[hidden email]

"(I)t is important that awake people be awake... the darkness around us is deep."

- William Stafford

Re: Help with task paper.vim in iVim

Eric Weir

> On Jun 30, 2019, at 2:24 PM, Eric Weir <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I've had taskpaper.vim running in MacVim for several years. Lately I've been working on getting my essential plugins running in iVim on an iPad. At this point the only one I’m having difficulty with is taskpaper.vim. There is no highlighting in taskpaper files and the taskpaper commands have no effect. I haven’t a clue where to look in diagnosing the problem.

With help from iVim folks at the developer’s git hub the problem was solved by installing pathogen and letting it manage the runtime path. Still not clear why it didn’t work without pathogen. It was in the runtime path.

Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
[hidden email]

"Imagining the other is a powerful antidote to fanaticism and hatred."

- Amos Oz