Here's an App I built for browsing Vim/Neovim docs offline

Here's an App I built for browsing Vim/Neovim docs offline

Adam Regasz-Rethy
Google Play Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bonnetrouge.vimhelp

Currently it's only available on Android (free and no ads). You can browse and fuzzy search through the docs while taking advantage of a builtin jumplist (supports forwards and backwards jumping).

Here is the source code for the curious: https://github.com/RRethy/VimHelp

Post any issues/feature requests there, I'm also open to PR's if anyone knows Android dev and wants to contribute.

If you are an ios dev who would want to make an ios version of the app, let me know and I give you the formatted docs (https://github.com/RRethy/VimHelp-DocsRepo) that I used.

Re: Here's an App I built for browsing Vim/Neovim docs offline

Shlomi Fish-2
On Wed, 9 May 2018 21:47:55 -0700 (PDT)
Adam Regasz-Rethy <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Google Play Link:
> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bonnetrouge.vimhelp
>
> Currently it's only available on Android (free and no ads). You can browse
> and fuzzy search through the docs while taking advantage of a builtin
> jumplist (supports forwards and backwards jumping).
>
> Here is the source code for the curious: https://github.com/RRethy/VimHelp

many thanks for that!