Hide all body text

Furash Gary
Apologies if this is answered elsewhere, but I couldn't find a
searchable archive of the mailings no results via google.

Is there a way to say "hide all and only body text" - so I just see my
outline branches at any level with collapsed text.  I can manually close
each one, but that's kind of hard w/ a large outline.

Re: Hide all body text

Noel Henson
There is no command for that. You could write a simple vim macro to do that
for you. I'll keep this feature request in mind for VO 0.4.0.

Noel

On Tuesday 19 September 2006 09:47, Furash Gary wrote:

> Apologies if this is answered elsewhere, but I couldn't find a
> searchable archive of the mailings no results via google.
>
> Is there a way to say "hide all and only body text" - so I just see my
> outline branches at any level with collapsed text.  I can manually close
> each one, but that's kind of hard w/ a large outline.

Re: Hide all body text

Steve Litt
YOu could also write a simple filter like this

cat myoutline.otl | grep -v ^\s*: | less

SteveT