Highlight only markdown headings

wolfv
I want to highlight markdown headings, and omit the remaining Markdown syntax.

Maybe I could paste the vim script that highlights the markdown headings into my vimrc.
Where is the vim script that highlights the markdown headings?

Is there an easier way?

Thank you.

Re: Highlight only markdown headings

Sven Guckes-3
* wolfv <[hidden email]> [2015-08-14 11:56]:
> I want to highlight markdown headings,
> and omit the remaining Markdown syntax.
> Maybe I could paste the vim script that
> highlights the markdown headings into my vimrc.
> Where is the vim script that
> highlights the markdown headings?

 :view $VIM/syntax/markdown.vim

copy what you need. ;)

> Is there an easier way?

how easy do you need it? ;)

wild guess:
  syn match MarkdownHeader  '^= .* =$'
  hi        MarkdownHeader  ctermbg=green

Sven

--
Chaos Communication Camp aka "chaos camp"
http://events.ccc.de/camp/2015/wiki/Main_Page

On Friday, August 14, 2015 at 4:03:01 AM UTC-6, Sven Guckes wrote:

> * wolfv <> [2015-08-14 11:56]:
> > I want to highlight markdown headings,
> > and omit the remaining Markdown syntax.
> > Maybe I could paste the vim script that
> > highlights the markdown headings into my vimrc.
> > Where is the vim script that
> > highlights the markdown headings?
>
>  :view $VIM/syntax/markdown.vim
>
> copy what you need. ;)
>
> > Is there an easier way?
>
> how easy do you need it? ;)
>
> wild guess:
>   syn match MarkdownHeader  '^= .* =$'
>   hi        MarkdownHeader  ctermbg=green
>
> Sven
>
> --
> Chaos Communication Camp aka "chaos camp"
> http://events.ccc.de/camp/2015/wiki/Main_Page
> https://goo.gl/maps/kjbfU
> irc://irc.hackint.org/#camp
Thanks Sven.