How could I unsubscribe the mail from the vim group?

How could I unsubscribe the mail from the vim group?

godpig
I want to unsubscribe the mail from the group, I sent mail to "[hidden email]"
But it has no response....

Is there anything to mind?

How should I do?

Thanks!

Re: How could I unsubscribe the mail from the vim group?

Benjamin Esham
godpig wrote:

> I want to unsubscribe the mail from the group, I sent mail to
> "[hidden email]" But it has no response....
>
> Is there anything to mind?
>
> How should I do?

Hi godpig,

Try taking a look at <http://groups.google.com/group/vim_use/subscribe>.
You might be able to unsubscribe from there.

Cheers,
--
Benjamin D. Esham   |   [hidden email]
“When cryptography is outlawed, bayl bhgynjf jvyy unir cevinpl.”