How to activate checkboxes in Windows automatically?

How to activate checkboxes in Windows automatically?

Mark S.
Hello!

I got VO to work in windows. The instructions on the VO home page
for windows do not match with the current set of VO files and ... they
don't work. I can outline what I did if anyone is interested.

However, checkboxes do not activate automatically. I could source the
checkbox manually (:so $VIMRUNTIME/plugin/vo_checkbox.vim) but it
doesn't happen automatically, so I guess something is still out of
kilter. Is there a quick fix for this?

Thanks,
Mark

Re: How to activate checkboxes in Windows automatically?

bold
Mark S. <throaway <at> yahoo.com> writes:

> Hello!
>
> I got VO to work in windows. The instructions on the VO home page
> for windows do not match with the current set of VO files and ... they
> don't work. I can outline what I did if anyone is interested.
>
> However, checkboxes do not activate automatically. I could source the
> checkbox manually (:so $VIMRUNTIME/plugin/vo_checkbox.vim) but it
> doesn't happen automatically, so I guess something is still out of
> kilter. Is there a quick fix for this?
>
> Thanks,
> Mark

The checkbox plugin should be in the $HOME\.vimoutliner\plugins folder.

Cheers,
Boudewijn

Boudewijn <bousch <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Mark S. <throaway <at> yahoo.com> writes:
>

> > Hello!
> >
> > I got VO to work in windows. The instructions on the VO home page
> > for windows do not match with the current set of VO files and ... they
> > don't work. I can outline what I did if anyone is interested.
> >
> > However, checkboxes do not activate automatically. I could source the
> > checkbox manually (:so $VIMRUNTIME/plugin/vo_checkbox.vim) but it
> > doesn't happen automatically, so I guess something is still out of
> > kilter. Is there a quick fix for this?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Mark
> >

> The checkbox plugin should be in the $HOME\.vimoutliner\plugins folder.
>
> Cheers,
> Boudewijn

Here is my folder setup (hope this comes out well):

C:\Documents and Settings\username\
|   .vimoutlinerrc

+---.vimoutliner
|   +---plugins