How to active the tab if the file is already opened?

How to active the tab if the file is already opened?

Zhe Lee
I use the code to open my snippet. But if it already been opened, I just want to active the tab instead of open a new tab.
How to do that?

tabnew $VIM\vimfiles\bundle\vim-snipmate\snippets\python.snippets<CR>

Re: How to active the tab if the file is already opened?

Zhe Lee
On Wednesday, July 19, 2017 at 9:15:02 AM UTC+8, Zhe Lee wrote:
> I use the code to open my snippet. But if it already been opened, I just want to active the tab instead of open a new tab.
> How to do that?
>
> tabnew $VIM\vimfiles\bundle\vim-snipmate\snippets\python.snippets<CR>

tab drop will do~