How to disable neocomplcache for preview window ?

How to disable neocomplcache for preview window ?

Lenin Lee
Hi,

I have let g:neocomplcache_enable_at_startup=1, but this makes the preview window considerably slow when opened by :ptag.

Is there a good way to disable neocomplcache only for preview window ?

Thanks

Re: How to disable neocomplcache for preview window ?

matsushita shougo
Hi, Lenin.

> Hi,
> I have let g:neocomplcache_enable_at_startup=1, but this makes the preview
> window considerably slow when opened by :ptag.
> Is there a good way to disable neocomplcache only for preview window ?
> Thanks

I fixed this problem. Please update neocomplcache.

Re: How to disable neocomplcache for preview window ?

Lenin Lee
Thank you.

Hi, Lenin.