How to leave insert mode with a vimscript command

How to leave insert mode with a vimscript command

epanda
Hi,

I would like to execute either CTRL-L or i_CTRL-L into a vimscript in
order to leave insert mode.
How can I do ?

Thank you

Re: How to leave insert mode with a vimscript command

Ben Schmidt
On 23/02/10 6:31 PM, epanda wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to execute either CTRL-L or i_CTRL-L into a vimscript in
> order to leave insert mode.
> How can I do ?

Try

:stopinsert

Ben.

On 23 fév, 08:41, Ben Schmidt <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 23/02/10 6:31 PM, epanda wrote:
>
> > Hi,
>
> > I would like to execute either CTRL-L or i_CTRL-L into a vimscript in
> > order to leave insert mode.
> > How can I do ?
>
> Try
>
> :stopinsert
>
> Ben.

stopinsert does not leave insertmode under vimscript

Note that I do
argdo! w!
argdo! bd!

before