How to list startup errors

Eric Leenman
Hi,

I recently moved over to another PC.
I reinstalled gvim (on wxp), and copied my plugins and settings.
When I now start Vim it shows for a short time some error messages, and
then goes on.

I know that the errors are because of some special things I did on my
old PC and these are not on my new one.
How can I recall those error messages so that I can fix them?

Rgds,
Eric

Disclaimer; The information contained in this communication is confidential
and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to recieve it.
Use of this information, in whatever way, by others is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful. GREEFA does not accept legal responsibility
for this e-mail message due to the insecure nature of internet
communications.

Re: How to list startup errors

Jürgen Krämer

Hi,

Eric Leenman schrieb:

> I recently moved over to another PC.
> I reinstalled gvim (on wxp), and copied my plugins and settings.
> When I now start Vim it shows for a short time some error messages, and
> then goes on.
>
> I know that the errors are because of some special things I did on my
> old PC and these are not on my new one.
> How can I recall those error messages so that I can fix them?

enter

  :messages

Regards,
J?rgen

--
J?rgen Kr?mer                              Softwareentwicklung
HABEL GmbH & Co. KG                        mailto:[hidden email]