How to make vim/gvim enable Ruby autocomplete?

How to make vim/gvim enable Ruby autocomplete?

cnguyen
Hi everyone,

I followed this tip http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=1662. I added the rubycomplete.vim into my folder named "/usr/share/vim/vim72/autoload". However, when I restarted gvim or vim, the auto-complete only works for the word already exists( I often use Ctrl-P ). No other suggestion for Ruby keywords :( ! Could you give me a hint where I did wrong?

Thanks,