How to omit default file path when new buffer or file from default working path?

How to omit default file path when new buffer or file from default working path?

Igor Forca
Hi,
using gVim 8.1.1119 which is latest nightly from https://github.com/vim/vim-win32-installer/releases/ on Windows 7.

I would like to change the information in status line to display file path (without file name) with grey foreground color and file name with white foreground color.

I did the following:

=== C:\Users\user\_vimrc
set statusline=
set statusline+=%1*                   " grey foreground color
set statusline+=%{expand('%:h')}\\    " current file path without file name
set statusline+=%2*                   " white foreground color
set statusline+=%t                    " file name without file path

=== C:\Users\user\vimfiles\colors\colorscheme.vim
hi User1 guifg=#9C9C9C  guibg=#444444
hi User2 guifg=#ffffff  guibg=#444444

Above code works perfectly when file is opened in one of sub-directories.

But when new empty buffer is opened with command :enew I get:
\[No Name]
and when I open file from default working directory I get:
.\my_file

If empty buffer or file from default working directory I would just like to get
without "current file path witout file name" command, so only display
[No Name]
and
my_file

Regards