How to open several projects with vim-cocoa?

How to open several projects with vim-cocoa?

GunsNRails
Hi, I open folders work on several files.

I used before macvim and installed nerdtree to get the folder contents
in the left pane. When I start vim-cocoa it comes comes with the same
left pane (not sure if because I used it with macvim...)

Anyway I can't find a way to have several projects open. Not
possible??

Thanks.

Re: How to open several projects with vim-cocoa?

GunsNRails
No one uses vim-cocoa?

Cheers.

On Nov 9, 11:18 am, GunsNRails <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi, I open folders work on several files.
>
> I used before macvim and installed nerdtree to get the folder contents
> in the left pane. When I start vim-cocoa it comes comes with the same
> left pane (not sure if because I used it with macvim...)
>
> Anyway I can't find a way to have several projects open. Not
> possible??
>
> Thanks.

Re: How to open several projects with vim-cocoa?

David Henderson

On 23 Nov 2011, at 12:24, GunsNRails wrote:

> No one uses vim-cocoa?

Probably, not as many as use MacVim.

> On Nov 9, 11:18 am, GunsNRails <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> I used before macvim and installed nerdtree to get the folder contents
>> in the left pane. When I start vim-cocoa it comes comes with the same
>> left pane (not sure if because I used it with macvim…)

MacVim and vim-cocoa and OS installed command line and any other vim you install will by default use the same ~/.(g)vimrc and ~/.vim/, so anything installed in the default paths unless uninstalled will try to work in any version of vim used.

>> Anyway I can't find a way to have several projects open. Not
>> possible??

Sorry, can’t help with this.

David P Henderson
c: xxx.xxx.xxxx
--
"Premature optimization is the root of all evil."
    -- C. A. R. "Tony" Hoare

Re: How to open several projects with vim-cocoa?

GunsNRails
Thanks for the clarification.
If there would be a way to have several vim-cocoa windows it would be
great. No luck so far.

Cheers.