How to replace edit command calling netrw by own function call

How to replace edit command calling netrw by own function call

Ni Va
Hi,

When you type :e it opens netrw explore command.

Is it possible to replace it by my own function call.

Thank you
NiVa

Re: How to replace edit command calling netrw by own function call

Ken Takata-2
Hi,

2018/6/13 Wed 19:54:54 UTC+9 Ni Va wrote:
> Hi,
>

> When you type :e it opens netrw explore command.
>
> Is it possible to replace it by my own function call.

I think that the best way to know that is reading the code of netrw itself
or some other similar plugins (e.g. nerdtree).

https://github.com/scrooloose/nerdtree/blob/cb9f4db6ffc98f055954801cfced9399a1da829a/plugin/NERD_tree.vim#L170-L175

Regards,
Ken Takata

Le jeudi 14 juin 2018 06:59:09 UTC+2, Ken Takata a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> 2018/6/13 Wed 19:54:54 UTC+9 Ni Va wrote:
> > Hi,
> >

> > When you type :e it opens netrw explore command.
> >
> > Is it possible to replace it by my own function call.
>
> I think that the best way to know that is reading the code of netrw itself
> or some other similar plugins (e.g. nerdtree).
>
> https://github.com/scrooloose/nerdtree/blob/cb9f4db6ffc98f055954801cfced9399a1da829a/plugin/NERD_tree.vim#L170-L175
>
> Regards,
> Ken Takata
Ok thank you Ken