How to replace the wave line in title string ?

How to replace the wave line in title string ?

Zhe Lee
The gvim seems replace the home directory with the wave line.

how to disable that, I just want the fullpath without any variable in it.

0906171315.png (1K) Download Attachment

Re: How to replace the wave line in title string ?

Zhe Lee
On Wednesday, September 6, 2017 at 5:16:18 PM UTC+8, Zhe Lee wrote:
> The gvim seems replace the home directory with the wave line.
>
> how to disable that, I just want the fullpath without any variable in it.

Add this line to vimrc will be fine.

set titlestring=%{expand('%:p')} titlelen=70